At an elevation of 1,500 meters, Sapa was once a hill resort of French administrators when the summer heat became unbearable. The remoteness and the simple lifestyle of ethnic minority people are a highlight of Sapa.
Night 01: Hanoi – Lao Cai by train. Overnight on train.
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa – Cat Cat village. Overnight at hotel in Sapa (B/L/D)
Day 02: Sapa – Lao Chai & Tavan villages – Lao Cai – Hanoi by train. Overnight on train. (B/L/D)
20:45, CJ Travel’s Tour guide meet you at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi railway station for an overnight express train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train with soft sleeper cabin for 4 persons.
The train arrives in Lao Cai railway station at early morning. Our vehicle will meet and pick you up and transfer to Sapa. Enjoy dramatic view of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range on the way.
After having breakfast at local restaurant in Sapa town and refreshment, we take a walk to visit Cat Cat village, home of H'mong people who originated from China. We also have a chance to meet other ethnic minorities, including the Red Dzao and Tay people. Visit some stilt houses to learn about culture of people who live here.
Lunch in Sapa town. Hotel check in.
Afternoon time is free for you to discover the beautiful Sapa town by your way. You can visit to some famous major sights of the town such as Sapa Church, Sapa Lake….
Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Sapa Town.
Breakfast at hotel
You will trek to visit Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai village, Ta Van village. The route leads you through the impressive Muong Hoa Valley, where you can see Fansipan peak, the highest peak of Indochina Back to the hotel around 15.00 Pm, relaxing and checking out.
Afternoon: Free for walking and shopping at Sapa market. Dinner will be served at 18.00 in hotel
Then transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station.
Catch the night train return to Hanoi. Overnight on train (soft sleeper carbin for 4 persons).
The train arrives in Hanoi station at early in the next day morning. Our vehical will pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. The trip ends.
PRICE: FROM $135 / PAX
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with driver in Sapa.
- Accommodation base on twin-sharing room in Sapa.
- Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- Regional English speaking guide in Sapa
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper cabin for 4 persons)
- Entrance sightseeing fees.
- Pure water and tissues on vehicle
- Other meals, tip, drinks.
- Single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa to Vietnam.
- Flight in/ out Vietnam and airport tax.
- Early hotel check in and late check out surcharge
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.