Ha Long Bay is the best place for your trip in Vietnam and Halong is one of 7 natural wonders in the world and World Heritage site in Vietnam...and is well-known as the paradise of sea and islands with thousand of lime-stone mountains and islets in various sizes and shapes....
DAY 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY – VAN GIA FLOATING FISHING VILLAGE (L/D)
DAY 02: HALONG BAY - SURPRISING CAVE - HANOI (B/L)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3 and ½ hour drive to Halong Bay.
12 – 12.30: Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Van Gia floating Village
- Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Back to the boat, our cruise will take you to a stunning tranquilizing isolated lagoon for swimming or just simply relaxing on the boat with our spa service and mingle in the picturesque seascape.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy sunset party with fresh fruit and local wine. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
06.30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07.00 – 08.00: Local breakfast is served
08.00: Arrive at Surprising Cave (hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
09.00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10.00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12.00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
PRICE: ........$ / PAX ( JOINING GROUP )
Price ( USD/PAX )
$140 / PAX
$40 / PAX
$150 / PAX
$50 / PAX
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (round trip)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above