This exciting trip down the stunning Muong Hoa Valley takes you into the communities of local hill tribe people. Gliding through the fresh air, you'll be surrounded by dramatic vistas, dotted with the villages of H'Mong, Dzay, Dzao and Tay hill tribes
NIGHT 01: HANOI – LAO CAI BY TRAIN
DAY 01: BIKKING SAPA –LAO CHAI & TA VAN – BAN HO HOMESTAY (B/L/D)
DAY 02: BAN HO – THANH PHU – NAM SAI - SAPA – LAO CAI – HA NOI (B/L/D)
PM: CJ Travel’s Tour guide meet you at your hotel and transfer to Hanoi railway station for an overnight express train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train with soft sleeper cabin for 4 persons.
The train arrives in Lao Cai railway station at early morning. Our vehicle will meet and pick you up and transfer to Sapa. Enjoy dramatic view of Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range on the way.
After breakfast, glide 9km to Lao Chai Village to visit the Black H'Mong people, and then continue 2km along a trail to Ta Van to meet the local Dzay people.
After lunch in Su Pan, ride 10km of rocky road down the valley to Ban Ho.
Stop at the home stay of your Tay hosts to drop off your gear, then take a walk around the village to the waterfall for a swim.
Then you will have tasteful dinner in a local house and stay overnight in the Tay's stilt house.
After breakfast, cycle 8km to Thanh Phu, then doing a 7km loop along the trail to Nam Sai villages to visit Xa Pho and Red Dzao ethnic minority groups.
Head back to Thanh Phu for lunch in a local house, then cycle down the stunning valley to a hanging bridge where your jeep will meet you on the main road.
Drive back up the valley to Sa Pa. Dinner will be served at 18.00 in hotel
Then transfer to Lao Cai Railway Station.
Catch the night train return to Hanoi. Overnight on train (soft sleeper carbin for 4 persons).
The train arrives in Hanoi station at early in the next day morning. Our vehical will pick you up and transfer to your hotel in Hanoi. The trip ends.
Thank you for choosing our services and see you next trip!!!
PRICE: FROM $169 / PAX
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with driver in Sapa.
- Accommodation base on twin-sharing room in Sapa.
- English speaking tour guide
- Vehicle transfer and support
- Mountain bikes and gears
- Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- Entrance fee and permit
- Train tickets: Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (Soft sleeper cabin for 4 persons)
- Other meals, tip, drinks.
- Single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa to Vietnam.
- Flight in/ out Vietnam and airport tax.
- Early hotel check in and late check out surcharge
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.