This 1 full day biking trip to the village of H'Mong and Red Dao only could be found in CJ Travel, You will the only one to bike along the less touristy road, while enjoying the lanscape, you can get to know the local lives.
DAY 01: SAPA – MATRA – TA PHIN – TAKO ( B/L/D )
5.30 am: Arrive in Lao Cai. Get to the exit of the train station where you can find your name sign held by guide. The bus ride uphill to Sa Pa takes a little over an hour, giving you a glimpse of the stunning vistas and impressive rice terraces.
8.30 am: After breakfast, gear up for your exciting ride.
Your ride will be mostly downhill through the suburb of Sapa.
You pass by Sapa town to ride along the smoothy road for 3 km, then get off the main road to head to Ma Tra village where is the home of the H'Mong people with scenic lanscape of the mountain, rice terrace, corn field and pine hill before heading downhill to Ta Phin.
In Ta Phin, you will witness the daily life of the Red Dao and Black Hmong minorities.
You will also have time to take a short walk around the village.
Having lunch in the local family.
In the afternoon, Keep riding up hill then down hill through the forest to Takko pass.
From here you will get transferred to Sapa to have shower, have dinner then transfer to Lao Cai train station.
Thank you for choosing our services and see you next trip!!!
PRICE: FROM $77/PAX
- English speaking tour guide
- Vehicle transfer and support
- Mountain bikes and gears
- Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- Entrance fee and permit
- Other meals, tip, drinks.
- Single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa to Vietnam.
- Flight in/ out Vietnam and airport tax.
- Early hotel check in and late check out surcharge
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.
- Train ticket, hotel in Sapa