Highlights: Cham island, Hai Tang pagoda, the boat shelter, local market, Chong village and snorkeling.
DAY 01: DANANG – CHAM ISLAND – DANANG ( L )
07h30-08h00: We will pick you up at your hotel and heads to Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speed boat to Cham Island.
After a short 25 minute ride you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, an area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast from Hoi An.
The island has many beautiful corals. There is stunning scenery along with about the way. About 3.000 people live at Lang and Huong beaches.
At Lang beach, we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen – a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Tay Tang pagoda and the Ong temple. Then we will arrive at Chong beach to enjoy crystal clear blue water and colorful coral reef and fish.
You will enjoy lunch with special seafood before heading back to Hoi An.
14h30-15h00: Return to Da Nang and end of services!
Thank you for choosing our services and see you next trip!!!
PRICE: $25 / PAX ( JOINING GROUP )
- Transportation & English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees in the itinerary, speed boat 2 ways, snorkeling.
- Travel insurance & Mineral water: 500ml/pax
- Personal expenses
- Services not mentioned above.
- Children under 5 years old are free
- Children aged 05 – 09 get 50% off
- Children aged 10 and above are considered as adult.