Ba is a freshwater lake in Bac Kan province, Vietnam. It is one of the largest freshwater lake in the world and is located in Ba Be National Park, where it was recognized as a national tourist zone of Vietnam. This trip we design for travellers, who have a limit time to vist Babe lake.
Day 01: Hanoi – Bac Kan – Babe Lake. Overnight homestay at Pac Ngoi village in Babe Lake (L/D)
Day 02: Ba Be Lake - Hua Ma cave – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: CJ Travel’s Tour guide and vehicle meet you at your hotel and depart for Bac Kan city. Lunch at local restaurant in Bac Kan.
PM: After lunch we continue drive to Ba Be National Park. Arrive at Ba Be Lake at around 14.00. Take a boat trip to discover the beauty of poetic Ba Be Lake, visit the Fairy Pond, An Ma Temple. Swim in fresh water of Ba Be Lake near Ba Goa Islet. We also can have a swim in crystal clear waters.
17.00 – 17.30: Take a walk to your homestay (2km) in Pac Ngoi village - where is home of Tay ethnic people.
19.00: Have dinner at the village.
Overnight at Tay people’ traditional house (homestay).
AM: 08.00 Breakfast at homestay. Then start to explore Hua Ma cave by bike
11.00 Check out and have lunch.
PM: 12.00 Drive back to Hanoi. We arrive in Hanoi in the afternoon. Drop off at your hotel at around 18.00. End of services.
PRICE: FROM $67 / PAX
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with driver .
- Accommodation at homestay as mentioned in the program.
- Boat trip in Babe Lake
- Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance sightseeing fees.
- Bike to Hua Ma cave.
- Pure water and tissues on vehicle
- Other meals, tip, drinks.
- Single room supplement, personal expenses, travel insurance, visa to Vietnam.
- Flight in/ out Vietnam and airport tax.
- Early hotel check in and late check out surcharge
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.