Mai Chau and the nearby villages are in a valley around 139km from Hanoi and 150 metres above sea level. located between two towering cliffs and surrounded by green paddies, it is an amazing sight as you walk down the windy cliff side path and the villages and surrounding countryside with rural scene charming that could make you want to staying here longer than your intending.
Day 01: Hanoi – Mai Chau- Hanoi ( L )
07.30: CJ Travel picks you up at your hotel. Depart for Hoa Binh province. Enjoy mountainous scenery on the way. Stop at Thung Khe pass for photos taken and a panorama view of Mai Chau valley.
12.00 Arrive at Mai Chau valley. Have lunch at stilt house in Lac village, home of Thai and Muong ethnic people.
PM: Take a walk around Lac village, visit some stilt house, free talk to local people, visit local market… to learn about ethnic people groups in Mai Chau.
You can also try biking or short trekking around surrounding villages enjoy peaceful countryside and learn more about Thai people culture.
15.00 Get on the car back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel at about 17.30. End of services.
PRICE FROM: $35 / PAX ( Open Group Tour )
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Accommodation at homestay or bungalow (as your request)
- Meals as mentioned: B = Breakfast; L = Lunch; D = Dinner
- English speaking guide
- Entrance sightseeing fees.
- Pure water and tissues on vehicle
- Other meals, tip, drinks.
- Travel insurance, visa to Vietnam.
- Flight in/ out Vietnam and airport tax.
- Early hotel check in and late check out surcharge
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time.